Closed Captioning Information

Closed Captioning Assistance for the Hearing Impaired Community

If you have an immediate Closed Captioning concern, you can contact us by:

If you would like to make a written complaint concerning closed captioning or inquire about the status of a written closed captioning complaint, please contact:

Paul Penrose
Assistant General Manager
PO Box 47
New Paris, IN 46553